How to Reduce Current Electricity Bill by 50%
According to research, half of all the energy we use in our homes goes toward heating and cooling.
On the part of the end users, the under listed points can be used to reduce electricity bill:
• Get your major electricity appliances checked from authorised technicians. Air conditioner mostly consumed much of your energy bill. They need regular service.
• Replaced your old electric items with the new ones since they promise huge energy saving.
• Don't use electricity when you're not using it. In other word Switch off the power supply, when not in use.
• Try to use high voltage LED light lamps or compact fluorescent bulbs instead of incandescent light bulbs. A single incandescent light bulb can cost the same to operate at least 5 to 10 compact fluorescent bulbs. As a matter of fact, LED light are more attractive and they give off a soft illumination and save more energy.
• You can also save electricity through the domestic habit. Like when pressing clothes, the electric iron should be set to the light temperature to conserve energy. Also clothes should be pressed in bulk instead of pressing them in bits. It is also economical to press clothes at period of low electricity consumption like when most people are away at work.
The Africa We See
Opportunities abounds everywhere but none can be compare to that of Africa. Africa has ...
Mojec and the Nigerian Power Sector
MOJEC is a specialist metering company and with over 20 years' experience in the ...
Mojec's smart meters are designed majorly to satisfy a two-way communication and...